The title of this photo probably should be Carefree at Deep Creek Lake.
It was taken early one morning shortly after sunrise from a parking lot overlooking this beautiful lake in Western Maryland. As it always seems to be, luck came my way in the form of a boater dashing across the horizon through my viewfinder. During the summer the lake can get crowded with pleasure boaters unless you rise early with the fisherman and the photographers.
A few years after I shot this photo I posted it on my gallery Web site DeepCreekImages.com.
It was the first photo I sold on the site.
I will never forget what the gentleman who purchased the photo told me. He said this image reminded him of all the great times and peace of mind he experiences on his boat when he is out on Deep Creek Lake. He told me that he was going to hang it directly over his desk so he could see it every day. I was flattered and felt honored.
Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you have a very carefree weekend! Please be sure to check out my blog tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. (EDT) when it will be time for Four O’Clocks. ( I promise it will make sense when you see the photos)
- Deep Creek Lake Sunset (iseebeautyallaround.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Golden Hour : Deep Creek Lake Fishing (iseebeautyallaround.com)
- Golden Hour in the Allegheny Mountains at Deep Creek Lake (iseebeautyallaround.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Masterpiece (iseebeautyallaround.com)
- Horse and Barn in Accident, MD (iseebeautyallaround.com)
- Weekly Challenge: Foreshadow – Redneck Dayz (iseebeautyallaround.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Carefree (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Carefree (joyandwoe.ca)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Carefree (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Carefree (scottseyephotos.wordpress.com)