1. […] Wordless Wednesday : Flowers Juxtaposed (iseebeautyallaround.com) […]

2. […] Wordless Wednesday : Flowers Juxtaposed (iseebeautyallaround.com) […]

3. […] Wordless Wednesday : Flowers Juxtaposed | I see beauty all around by rob paine […]

4. Way-hay, Echinacea – not only beautiful but therapeutically so useful. Lovely cheering shot.

1. thank you Tish, I did not know they are therapeutically useful too, how cool!

1. Yes the whole plant I think, from the root upwards. A First Nation’s remedy for boosting the immune system. You can buy it in pharmacies everywhere now – good for warding of colds and flu.

1. that is pretty cool, thanks for the info, Rob

5. Reblogged this on B.E.S.T. Arts Gallery and commented:
    #photography #flowers #coneflowers

1. Thanks so much Sharon! I really love what you are doing on your B.E.S.T. Arts Gallery Arts Gallery!

6. Love the purple coneflowers and am happy to note that you photographed them in one of my favorite local spot for flower photos–Green Spring Gardens.

1. Thanks Mike. I love Green Spring Gardens too. There is almost always something in bloom there (oh, I guess right now might be the exception LOL, but there is always the green house!)
      Have a good one, Rob

7. Pretty and a long wait to see them again….

1. Me too! This winter has been a challenging one, and its not even February Yet, Whew! Thanks for the comment, Rob

8. Oh how I miss the Coneflowers!!! So beautiful

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Smile and Wave. One Epic Shutter at a time.

Smile and Wave. One Epic Shutter at a time.