I See Beauty All Around 2013 Top 40 Survey

I want to thank everyone again for all of your input over the past year on the week in review/ what is your favorite photo posts usually run on this blog on Sundays. (Please see Your Favorite Poll and more text below)

Please note, I have received a couple of comments from some of my fantastic followers today that the Polldaddy  survey might not be working correctly for every one. If you think your vote is not registering, please feel free to write the number photo you like the most in the comment box. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for letting me know about the issue! Rob

I hope you will enjoy this ISBAA Top 40 Year in Review.  This collection consists of the Photos of the Week you have chosen since we began the polls in mid-summer as well as some other of your favorites that received a good deal of likes and page views. Looking at my fellow bloggers work has been as much a joy for me as has been blogging every day.

By the way, your input  really helped me narrow down the images I displayed in my first ever art and wine show booth. Have you  ever thought about selling your art at an art show?  Please check out my post What I learned at my First Art  Show.

p>WordPress has really done a fantastic job of bringing together a terrific community of bloggers from around the world and I feel very fortunate to be part of it.

If you have a minute to vote on the survey below that would be great!

Thank you again and I hope you all have a very happy new year!

Cheers,

Rob

1. […] don’t miss a gallery of this blog’s best photos from 2013 at  the I See Beauty All Around Top 40 Survey where you can vote for your favorite of […]

2. Impossible to choose! You have too many of my favorites. Though Tai Chi Squirrel wins in the humor category 🙂

3. […] I See Beauty All Around 2013 Top 40 Survey | I see beauty all around by rob paine […]

4. […] Want to see some of viewers’ favorite photos  that ran on this blog in 2013? Please Check out  2013 ISBAA Top 40 Survey […]

5. […] I See Beauty All Around 2013 Top 40 Survey | I see beauty all around by rob paine […]

6. Truly beautiful photos here, so difficult to choose a favourite! The animals and birds all win for me tho. Happy New Year! 🙂

1. Thanks amanda. I am glad you enjoyed them. Thanks for adding to the conversation. I hope you have a very Happy New Year.

7. […] Want to see some of viewers’ favorite photos  that ran on this blog in 2013? Please Check out  2013 ISBAA Top 40 Survey […]

8. you certainly do see beauty all around! Asking someone to choose just one is so difficult…all are a favorite for a specific reason! I can narrow it down to 4 and 7…but that is the best I can do…sorry! 🙂

1. Thanks Heather! I hope you have a happy new year!

1. Happy New Year to you and yours…wishing you health, happiness & prosperity in the coming year!!!

1. Same to you Heather, thank you so much! Cheers, Rob

9. […] I See Beauty All Around 2013 Top 40 Survey | I see beauty all around by rob paine […]

10. It was difficult but I ended up choosing photo 17 because the driveway was so inviting…

1. yes, it is quite the drive way, and on different years it has a different range of color. I hit it at the right time the year I shot that photo. Happy New Year, Rob

11. Your photos are amazing, I really like the glass blowing photo. Do you work with glass as a medium.

12. Great collection of photos so hard choice, but photo 6 was my pick 🙂

13. Asking me to choose just one is cruel and unusual punishment. Beautiful work.

14. They all together makes this year, pictures from life, wonderful!

15. This was so difficult – I was spoilt for choice, but eventually chose a favourite. The voting worked fine for me.

16. I was going to say the swimming penguin, but the triplex of squirrel – see no evil, DO NO EVIL, and hear no evil is my favorite.

17. Thank you for including my post!

18. Photo 31 – amazing! Love the colors, the composition, the golden light and the wet steam coming from the river.

19. Very difficult job at the end of the year!
    (23)

20. Many great photos and very hard to chose but no. 22 is my choice.

21. I chose number 33… not sure if it’s reflected, though. Really beautiful shots, all of them. (this is my second attempt at commenting… that didn’t seem to stick either! ~SueBee

1. uh oh, not sure what is wrong with the voting.. thanks for letting me know, Rob

22. I chose number 33, but am not sure it reflected my vote! Really incredible shots, all of them. ~SueBee

23. Reblogged this on Mon beau manoir and commented:
    J’essaie d’éviter de reposter les articles des autres, sauf en cas d’information pour un jeu, ou une animation, mais là, comment ne pas partager avec vous ces superbes photos !

24. The vote is not working for me : I choose the number 3 !

25. Impossible task to choose just one. I choose all the above!
    Happy New Year 🙂

1. thanks andrea! I hope you have a fantastic New Year!

26. yes, I see beauty too, when I see your photos ! marvellous !

1. thank you so much for your kind words Ava, Happy New Year!

27. I can’t choose! haha

1. Thank you so much! Happy New Year!