Before the new year starts, I thought it would be fun to look back on some of the most viewed and most “liked” posts on this blog. I may also throw in a couple of my personal favorites that may have not received that much attention their first time out. For some of these Year in Review stories, I may add other photos or additional notes that have similar subject matter but did not run in the particular post the first time out. I will also provide a link to the original version.
For those of you who missed these posts the first time out, I hope you will enjoy them. For those long timers I hope you will enjoy taking a second look. Over the next week or so I will also be running new posts as warranted so please keep an eye on the ISBAA dailies.
I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has made this blog a success. Please see more text and photos below.
This post originally ran Oct. 13, 2013
The top photo was taken of a small creek near the northern branch of the Potomac River. The photo above is of the north branch of the Potomac.
The weather was rather dreary when I shot these three images though the colors on the leaves were pretty saturated.
To remove some of the “drear” from the photos I shot them on the cloudy white balance setting which is almost like warming up the scene with a giant strobe. You can achieve the same effect in Lightroom or Photoshop.
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Community – Birds (iseebeautyallaround.com)
- Potomac River Bridge & Furnace Mountain Virginia In Full Color (kpjdcaphoto.wordpress.com)
- Hancock to Williamsport MD (bikeamtrak.wordpress.com)
- Photography at 60 Miles Per Hour (iseebeautyallaround.com)
- Fall Color : Coming Soon to a Lake Near You (iseebeautyallaround.com)
- Legendary Lights of Clifton Mill (nolagirlatheart.wordpress.com)
- How to Take Great Dessert Photographs (berries.com)