Here are a couple more of my bird photos from my unexpected post of Friday, taken at Viera Wetlands in Florida.
The Viera Wetlands is located off Route 95 a little north of Melbourne, Florida. It is a bird watchers and photographers paradise. No matter what time of day you drop by and drive its wildlife loop, you are bound to see some fantastic scenes. Thanks for dropping by today! Rob
- Urban Wetlands Can Help Curb Pollution (iowaenvironmentalfocus.org)
- Sandhill Cranes: A way to remember (judyrobinsondesigns.com)
- More Florida Birds (windagainstcurrent.com)
- San Francisco Bay: Feds release 50-year plan to restore wetlands and wildlife (sacbee.com)
- Birdwatching Adventure – Florida Scrub Jay (leesbird.com)
- Aircraft guided Whooping Cranes arrive in Kentucky in route to Florida (fantasyradionews.com)