Nature and landscape photographers tend to shoot a lot of horizons and I definitely do my share for this effort. The photo above was taken slightly after dawn at Deep Creek Lake in Maryland. For this photo, I held my camera right above the water line while standing on shore to make the viewer feel almost like the camera is floating on the lake. (please see below for horizon photo from from above the water)
This is a follow up of sorts to my cruise ship photos from yesterday. This photo was also taken while leaving the Port of Seattle of what I believe is a Celebrity Cruise Line ship, sailing off into the horizon at sunset.
Wouldn’t that be a great place to be on a Friday afternoon?
Thanks for stopping by! Rob
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (lifeconfusions.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning! (iseebeautyallaround.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (robertkgibson.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Unusual Point of View : Old Barn (iseebeautyallaround.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (scottseyephotos.wordpress.com)