I was trying to get a different angle on a bird feeder I photograph all the time so I stood under the porch and waited for this bird to land. The backlight was a bit on the strong side, but I thought the color and hues behind the bird made for a colorful silhouette. (please see below for additional photo )
This second photo was taken from a slightly different angle. For some reason, I think the top one might have a little more graphic impact. If you prefer one of the two, I would love to know which one and why. Thanks.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Hue of You (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Hue of You (ohmsweetohmdotme.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Hue of You (ambitiousdrifter.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Unusual Point of View : Casselman River Bridge (iseebeautyallaround.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hue (scottseyephotos.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge – from lines to patterns (mygulitypleasures.wordpress.com)