Rob’s Note : The photos in this post were taken two years ago when amazingly the temperatures were in the 70’s in Washington D.C. Two years later, in 2015,the weather forecast is calling for temperatures to again go over 70 degrees this week.
The weather in Washington D.C has been splendid, with the temperatures reaching into the 70s over the last couple of days.
For a recent holiday lights post, please check out Meadowlark Holiday Lights.
I wanted to share this photo taken of the 2013 U.S. Capitol Christmas tree. as soon as I could to encourage any other folks who follow this blog in the D.C. area to visit this incredible tree. It is truly one of the most beautiful sites in D.C. this time of year.
In the new week, I will share some more holiday photos, but for now, I hope you enjoy this one. Have a great Sunday and thanks for visiting my blog. Cheers, Rob.
- Capitol Christmas Tree – Pic of the Week (blogs.loc.gov)
- Christmas Tree Arrives at US Capitol (voanews.com)
- Capitol Christmas tree makes stop in Little Rock (arkansasonline.com)
- US Capitol Christmas Tree lights up Washington (timesofmalta.com)
- Tree lighting ceremonies celebrated at White House, Capitol (sacbee.com)
- Capitol Christmas Tree Arrives in Washington, DC (nation.time.com)
- christmas at the capitol (petescully.com)
- Enjoying the Season’s Decorations at Holiday Events Across the Country (savings.com)
- Capitol Christmas tree arrives in Washington, DC (sacbee.com)
- Alabama Capitol Christmas tree is lit (al.com)