1. […] Thank you to all of you who take part in my weekly poll. Above is the photo you chose as your favorite from the week ending March 23. […]

2. […] What was your Favorite Photo? | I see beauty all around by rob paine […]

3. I had to vote for #9, because I had a pet owl when I was a kid, by name Oscar. Love all the details in his feathers and how the light comes through the ear feathers. He has a bit a of attitude.

4. #6 and #9 are both my favorites but its hard to pick one when there all great.

5. I was torn between #9 and #1. I ended up with #9 but they’re all wonderful!

6. I absolutely love the owl.

Freelance Outer Banks Documentary Photographer, Cape Hatteras National Seashore, Avon, North Carolina