Contrasts on the Streets of San Francisco

Rob Paine  Street person

I shot this photo in the heart of San Francisco during a business trip several years ago. I found the   juxtaposition of  the sculpture in Union Square and man in the background who spent a great deal of time on the street a stark contrast in images.  (please see second photo below)

Rob Paine Bar

A different way of attracting drinkers to a bar’s happy hour.

Enhanced by Zemanta

1. vastlycurious.com January 29, 2014 at 5:05 pm

What a hilarious hand painted sign!!!!

2. Voted #1 happy hour by the Betty Ford Clinic. Wow. THAT is some recommendation 🙂

1. Yeah, I thought that was really funny!

3. I’ve seen that heart! Cool photos!

4. I agree, perfect for the challenge! Great shots!

5. […] Contrasts on the Streets of San Francisco | I see beauty all around by rob paine […]

6. […] Contrasts on the Streets of San Francisco | I see beauty all around by rob paine […]

7. Excellent shots …. well spotted – perfect for the challenge. Excellent job.

8. […] Contrasts on the Streets of San Francisco | I see beauty all around by rob paine […]