1. […] Wordless Wednesday : Reflecting in Philadelphia | I see beauty all around by rob paine […]

2. Excellent photo – so hard to get good reflections from one house in another. Tried hard in Chicago – manage to get one right, but we are on total different levels with our “art” *smile – I light years behind you, but I’m trying.

3. […] Wordless Wednesday : Reflecting in Philadelphia | I see beauty all around by rob paine […]

1. thanks beth, I have only been to Philadelphia a couple of times but it has a lot of cool buildings to photograph

4. Fabulous photo, reminds me of the House of Mirrors. Great shot of what is obviously a local landmark.

5. vastlycurious.com January 15, 2014 at 10:46 pm

Love to see my town displayed so creatively Rob!

1. Thanks, Philly is a neat place to take photos.

1. vastlycurious.com January 17, 2014 at 10:51 pm

Or live. We had some great fog the last few days !

6. This photo is so cool 🙂