I look forward to their return next spring. Fortunately, there are other birds who will stick around most feeders in the Mid Atlantic in the mean time. (please see below for second photo.)
Please don’t forget to vote for your favorite photo posted on this blog from last week at What is your Favorite Photo?
I photographed this tufted titmouse a couple of winters ago on a back porch feeder. I always see a lot of titmice during the cold months as well as during the warmer times of year.
Happy Monday and thanks for dropping by today, Rob
- Hummingbirds (maggiemendus.wordpress.com)
- How to Attract Birds to Your Backyard (epicahome.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : The Hue of You – Birds (iseebeautyallaround.com)
- Lessons of the Hummingbird – One for the Road (gardenwalkgardentalk.com)
- The Birds and The Bees (awalkonthewildsideblog.wordpress.com)