I thought it would be fun to do a quick post on a couple of other residents at the National Aviary, these two eagles. ( please see second photo and text below)
Please do not forget to vote for your favorite ISBA photo of the week. I really value your feedback and you will get to see some more cool bird photos in the process.
These two rescued birds are safely kept in an enclosure behind a glass window. They are two more reasons that the National Aviary is one of the neatest places to watch birds.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and hope to see you tomorrow!
Thanks for reading!
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Saturated – National Aviary Pittsburgh (iseebeautyallaround.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Saturated – Some Birds and A Barn (iseebeautyallaround.com)
- Beyond Sports: Sights not to be Missed in Pittsburgh (local.answers.com)
- Giveaway:National Aviary “Owl-o-Ween” (chatonsworld.blogspot.com)
- Giant rubber duck coming to Pittsburgh (wtae.com)