What was your favorite photo this week?

Garrett County Rose by Rob Paine

Garrett County Rose by Rob Paine

Thanks for visiting my blog this week. I have posted below a gallery of last week’s photos.  I truly value and appreciate your feedback and comments. Please take a minute to check out the Polldaddy survey below to vote for your favorite image of the week.

I want to give a special shout out to everyone who wished me luck on my upcoming foray into art festival land. I was really blown away by your thoughtfulness. Thank you! I will let everyone know how it goes and what I learned in the process!

Thank you and have fun voting!  (please click to reach gallery and survey  below)

1. 7, like your 8 too from the set.

best regards,
    kap

2. Voting is fun. I like them all, but number nine is amazing creative.

1. Thank you for voting and for your kind words. I really enjoy your site! rob

3. So hard to choose!! I also love number 10

4. great shot!

5. All of the photos are beautiful, but my favorite is the yellow lily.

6. I wish I could vote for them all! 🙂

1. Thank you, you are very nice to say that!