My First Art Festival!

Rob Paine art and wineI am very excited to announce that a week from today I will for the first time have a booth at an art festival. Actually, its a wine and art festival! See more text and a second photo below.

The Deep Creek Art and Wine Festival is held every September at the Garrett County (MD) fairgrounds in McHenry, Md.

The festival includes a lot of great music.

Day #96

Sunrise at Deep Creek Lake, MD, home of the annual Deep Creek Wine and Art Festival.

If you are in Western Maryland Saturday and go to the festival, I hope you will drop by my booth.

I have attended the festival several times and it is a lot of fun. This is my first time as an exhibitor. I will be selling a selection of some of my more popular images.

I am very excited to have been accepted to take part in this wonderful event!

Anyone who purchases a mounted or framed print at my booth on Saturday and presents a printout or digital view of the graphic at the top of this post will receive 10% discount.

1. […] My First Art Festival! (iseebeautyallaround.com) […]

2. I have sold at art shows previously and it is such an enjoyable experience. You will have a great time and look forward to the next.

1. I just returned from the art show, it was a great experience! Thanks so much for the comment

3. […] want to give a special shout out to everyone who wished me luck on my upcoming foray into art festival land. I was really blown away by your thoughtfulness. Thank you! I will let everyone know how it goes […]

4. Congratulations! That’s wonderful news. Wishing you much success. 😀

5. It may be your first exhibit, but it certainly won’t be your last. Congratulations to you! Much success!

1. Thank you so much for your encouragement. I am very excited about the whole thing!

1. You should be!
        Of course, all of your blog followers will be excited, too. We can say we “knew you when.”

Go get ’em!

6. How Fun! Art + Wine = Perfect Together! Enjoy yourself.

I’ve been to Deep Creek Lake a couple of times . . . with AmeriCorps members from Salisbury University and from Frostburg. It’s beautiful.

1. I agree, it is the perfect combo!
      I like Frostburg too. A really nice town. Have driven through Salisbury on the way to Chincoteague a couple of times.

7. Wishing you a successful exhibit!… sell lots and lots and have fun 🙂

1. Thank you so much, it will be a lot of fun! Will let you know how it goes.

8. Go Rob!

1. Thanks Bob! Hope you are doing well!

9. That’s great Rob hope you sell many prints 🙂

1. Thank you. I appreciate your support!