Happy Earth Day 2015

Photo by Rob Paine/Copyright 2025 Deep Creek Images

Photo by Rob Paine/Copyright 2015 Deep Creek Images

When you think about it, every day is Earth Day if you are a photographer. We are very fortunate to have the tools and skills and passion  to document the beautiful world of nature around us. Today I hope you will look below to a gallery of my nature work. Enjoy!

1. Skills I can learn, equipment I can acquire, but there is nothing like having the passion to want to share the wonders of the world with others. Your amazing images are a great reminder of the beauty of the natural world.

1. Thanks of everyone’s kind comments. Mike, when I publish a book of my photography, may I used your wonderful remark in the forward? Thanks! Rob

1. Absolutely! You really should have several books published by now, considering the quality of your images, which I really love.

2. Really nice series of beautiful photos!

3. Oh my, I can’t pick a favorite : ( I can say that each and every one here is amazing 😀

4. Great series to show off our beautiful earth.

5. You are right. Every day is an earth day for us photographers.

6. Rob, this is so true and these images are simply beautiful.It is hard to pick a favorite, but I love the one with the family of ducks and the rabbit. Photographers do seem to be sensitive, caring people. This is a visual feast. Happy Earth Day to a wonderful soul.

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Smile and Wave. One Epic Shutter at a time.

Smile and Wave. One Epic Shutter at a time.