1. Your first lotus photo is exquisite Rob, a stunner.

2. Beautiful. I did not know lotus was so aggressive. We have the waterlilies with the same issue up here that are kept because people love to see them, even though the ponds fill with them.

3. Beautiful photos! Thanks for the pingback.

4. Thank you All! Mike, I was surprised to set the Lotuses. Last fall someone over there told me that the park authority had removed the Lotuses because they were taking over the pond. Apparently a lot of people (especially photographers) the guy told me, were not happy. Glad they are there now!

5. Just gorgeous, as always, Rob

6. Absolutely beautiful!

7. I have been really busy this past month and haven’t made it over to Green Springs in quite a while. Your beautiful shots of the lotuses are a good reminder that I need to do so soonest.

Freelance Documentary Photographer Hatteras Island, NC ↔️ San Clemente, CA. East Coast to West Coast Photography.