Its that time of year when the world is made brighter thanks thanks to the addition of colorful lights. One of the best light shows in Virginia can be found a Meadowlark Gardens in Vienna, Va. (see more photos and text below)
This is the second year for the light show at Meadowlark Botanical Gardens in Vienna, Va. Meadowlark is well known for it great variety of flowers and trees on its well maintained paths that travel over rolling hills. It also has several sculptures placed around the park. Until early January the park is transformed into a winter wonderland each night.
I you enjoy the following photos I shot at the Winter Walk of Lights earlier this week.
If you want to see a new music video that really uses lights differently, check out the new Lady A video, Compass!
- A sculpture by the sea everyone must see (smh.com.au)
- Big sculptures to capture garden fans (stuff.co.nz)
- Biggest pumpkin becomes part of NYC sculpture (kvue.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Habit (hereismy365.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Habits (itsawonderfulfnlife.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Habit (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (blatherskiteblog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Hue of You (ngyimhontom.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : The Hue of Blue and Yellow (iseebeautyallaround.com)